Need to sell a home in Colorado?
The Trapp Team is a Colorado real estate team specializing in various types of real estate sales throughout the Denver and surrounding front range communities. We believe in a “go and get the buyers” mentality, versus the “wait for the buyers” mindset. We are here to serve you and sell your property.
Our marketing plan is based on total immersion of the market. We approach sales from multiple angles from the internet, phone, fax and email as today’s market demands this. Our objectives are designed to serve you and your goals. We are here to guide you through the ups and downs of the real estate market and be by your side through every step of the selling process.
Why should I choose The Trapp Team to sell my property?
We have a plan of action to sell your home which supports our below objectives:
The Trapp Team Objectives to sell your Colorado home
- To attract as many qualified buyers as possible into your property until it is sold.
- To efficiently communicate the results of our activities.
- To work with you in negotiating the highest price between you and the buyer.
- To give you excellent professional service and leave you with a positive outcome and experience.
Can you sell my house fast?
Our goal is to sell your property within a reasonable time frame that procures the optimum market price for your property.
What will you do to sell my home?
We put together a specific marketing campaign for your home which includes:
The Trapp Team has invested heavily in Coloradohomeco.com and internet marketing. According to the National Association of Realtors, over 90% of all buyers start their home search on the internet. Your home is listed on Coloradohomeco.com as well as many national and other leading websites like Realtor.com.
Our company Web Sites has excellent search engine optimization. We spend significant effort to continually improve our website to show up on major search engines. The more traffic, the better exposure your home has on the market.
We have systems in place to handle thousands of leads a day. We actively pursue potential internet buyer leads and convert them to appointments by prospecting the leads on a daily basis.
We leverage the power of the MLS. We know the majority (according to some, over 90%) of sales will come from cooperating agents in the MLS. With statistics like this, we seek to capitalize on the thousands of agents that are working with potential buyers. We do the following:
- Email marketing campaigns with property flyer to attract more broker participation.
- Prospect cooperating agents to promote your property and increase showings.
- Contact top producing agents in our MLS who have sold similar homes in the area.
- Take excellent, high quality pictures. We take quality pictures to assure your property is represented properly.
- Develop a list of features on your property for other agents to use with their potential buyers.
Communication is Success
- We discuss pricing, condition and marketing prior to listing to make sure we create the right sales strategy for you and your property.
- We are with you every step of the way. We communicate a minimum of every two weeks to give you updates and activity reports.
- We update you every time your property is shown and share any comments of the buyer and the other agent.
- You will find out how the prospects feel about your price, the condition and more.
- We update you when other properties sell and discuss repositioning if needed.
- We are always available via email and phone to answer your questions and are quick to respond.
Due to the above marketing strategies, we generate a lot of potential leads. To assure proper conversion, Dan Trapp works full time and is available to talk to prospects 7 days a week.
Concluding thoughts on selling your Colorado real estate
We are committed to our client relationships and remain active throughout the entire process until your property is sold and closed. We would like to help you and move forward in our relationship together. Help us help you and choose one of the below options.
Contact Us Today